Facts about Bozeman, Montana. There are 4 facts & answers about Bozeman, Montana
12. What is Bozeman MT known for?
Bozeman is called “the most livable place” for good reason. Enjoy world-renowned fly fishing, dramatic mountains for hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, skiing, hunting, and backcountry exploring, Yellowstone National Park, and impressive wildlife.
13. What is the average salary in Bozeman Montana?
Income and Salaries for Bozeman
- The average income of a Bozeman resident is $26,350 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year. - The Median household income of a Bozeman resident is $46,422 a year. The US average is $53,482 a year.
14. What is the racial makeup of Bozeman Montana?
The 5 largest ethnic groups in Bozeman, MT are White (Non-Hispanic) (89.6%), Two+ (Non-Hispanic) (2.93%), White (Hispanic) (2.47%), Asian (Non-Hispanic) (2.22%), and Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (0.732%). 0% of the households in Bozeman, MT speak a non-English language at home as their primary language.
15. Why is Bozeman so popular?
It is often described as a sleepy outdoor paradise with excellent food — and it is — but Bozeman is also booming. It has not only been ranked the fastest-growing city of its size in the nation, but it's also becoming a tech hub that's attracting pioneering millennials from around the country.